Webinar: FASB Reality Check. How Trimble Can Help You Prepare for the New Changes.
The new lease accounting standard proposed by FASB changes the rules governing real estate and equipment leases. Companies would be required, under the new rules, to recognize the assets and liabilities of leases for over a 12 month period based on the present value of lease payments.
If you are responsible for your organization’s lease portfolio, you cannot afford to miss this informative Webinar. The reasons are compelling:
- There may be more of an impact than you expect for your organization
- Few companies today are prepared to comply and still have manual lease administration or spreadsheets
- There is little progress evidenced to date on readiness for implementation
- There is beginning to be more of a concern over what technology solutions can supply the right lease data
During this Webinar we addressed how Trimble can benefit your implementation strategy:
- Prepare for these changes so you are ready to meet the new deadlines with full transparency of your accounting procedures for leasing on all of your properties and assets around the world.
- Ensure cost effective operations which adhere to any regulatory compliance required by the federal government.
- Transition from reactive to proactive portfolio management practices.
View the Webinar: FASB Reality Check.