Let’s talk shop… or more specifically, how Trimble technology can help you streamline Store Lifecycle Management from location decision making through to live lease management and beyond...
Watch our brief recap of Trimble Store Lifecycle Management at MAPIC 2017, Cannes
Global Software for Store Lifecycle Management
As a specialist in the real estate industry, Trimble offers flexible, feature-rich technology solutions that help streamline communication and collaboration throughout the entire retail and store management lifecycle.
If you are a Leasing Professional, Expansion Manager or Property Professional looking to take control of your growing retail real estate portfolio, our technology solutions can help you:
- Set store strategy with benchmarks and other targets
- Compare site locations, produce store evaluation packs and manage approvals
- Support detailed lease negotiations and agree contracts
- Enhance store design and manage fit-out projects
- Support planned/preventative/reactive maintenance and asset management
- Handle live lease management and comply with new FASB/IASB (ASC 842 & IFRS 16) compliance standards
- Monitor store performance and compare to benchmarks set in store evaluation pack
- Extract and analyze vital data for adjustments, improvements or replication of strategy
Download our Guide
To download our guide covering each stage of the lifecycle with specific content on how technology can help you at each stage please submit our online form or email our Real Estate Technology division here firstname.lastname@example.org