Trimble Transforms Space Management Webinar Series - #3 of 3 'Towards the Intelligent Building - Next Generation Space Management'
#3 Towards the Intelligent Building - Next Generation Space Management
July 27th / 9.00am Pacific / 12.00pm Eastern
45 minutes (inc Q&A)
According to leading IT analysts more than half of major business processes and systems will incorporate some element of the Internet of Things (IoT) by the end of the decade, with the number of installed devices on the IoT likely to exceed 20 billion by 2020.
As a result of these advances, innovative new technologies are now emerging which can substantially increase the accuracy of space utilization through the automated capture of data.
In this third webinar in the Trimble Transforms series we will discuss:
- How the agile workplace has made it harder to obtain accurate data
- How emerging technologies will provide a better understanding of space utilization in the agile workplace
- New developments that may completely transform space planning
- Examples of emerging technologies (mobile walkthroughs, wireless pir sensors, wi-fi triangulation, bluetooth beacons…) and how they can generate precise data
- Why your organization should embrace Integrated space management
Register your spot today.