Trimble Manhattan Lease
Lease Management, Accounting & Reporting Software
With the increasing need for optimized cost control and financial statement accuracy (FASB/IASB/GASB changes), lease administration and accounting is now a critical function responsible for accurately managing and reporting significant real estate obligations.
Watch our recorded demo webinar to see first-hand:
- The benefits of one comprehensive and all-inclusive source for both global lease management and lease accounting.
- How to manage payable and receivable leases including managing rent and service charges, managing reviews, break and renewal options, and lease expiry.
- How easy it is to calculate and account for both ASC 842 and IFRS 16 for lessees, lessors, sub-lessees and sub-lessors.
- How to fulfil your critical compliance output requirements, notably journal entries, disclosure reporting and in-depth audit trail.
- How all lease accounting is seamlessly incorporated with lease administration data And how to visualize all leased property through dashboards, mapping and reports.
Register for the recording below