FASB & IASB Lease Accounting: Why Trimble Manhattan is the right choice
This is the third in a series of white papers that examine the likely impact of the new FASB & IFRS lease accounting standards.
Download our guide to find out how the Manhattan system from Trimble is uniquely placed to ensure a smooth, risk-free transition to the new standards. The paper answers 6 top questions frequently asked by organizations affected by the lease accounting revolution.
- What does the Manhattan Compliance solution provide?
- How do I know Manhattan complies with the Standards?
- What differentiates Manhattan from other solutions?
- What happens if I get audited?
- What reporting functions does Manhattan provide?
- How is Manhattan going to help me on Dec 15, 2018 or Jan 1, 2019?
Download our guide to learn more
"Manhattan can provide an audit trail for all significant transactions, such as the initial lease classification, the initial calculation of NPV of Future Lease Obligation and Right of Use (ROU) Asset, and the unwinding of the Obligation and Asset; not to mention Remeasurement of the NPV and ROU. This audit trail will prove invaluable during the audit of your 2019 (year of adoption) financials.”