Placing Your Content in Front of Contractors, from Estimating through Design and Procurement
Contractors in the construction industry are facing increasing pressure to innovate and deliver projects on time and on budget (or, better yet, under budget) while not sacrificing safety and quality. Meanwhile, contractor customers are showing a preference toward procuring products used during the digitized pre-construction phases of their projects.
Leveraging Trimble’s platform of pre-construction products and workflows, manufacturers can get their digitized content into the heart of their customers’ construction workflows and content choices, starting at the contractor cubicle. As a result, they gain insights into their customers’ pre-construction activities and are able to strategically calibrate their sales and marketing activities to maximize revenue and customer loyalty.
In this webinar, you'll hear from a panel of Trimble experts and a special guest from industrial manufacturer, Panduit:
- Theo Gemkow, Business Development Manager - IC/MRO at Panduit
- Sumana Rao, Global Product Marketing Leader
- Tod Moore, Trimble Content Business Development
- Ben Stallsworth, Product Management Leader
- Jim Reis, Business Area Director MEP Content
- What type of data contractors need from manufacturers
- Why it is important and transformative to share the right product data with contractors during pre-construction
- How manufacturers can support their channel partners with product content to get product into their customers’ hands
- How Trimble Construction Analytics gives manufacturers a window into the contractor pre-construction workflows to win more business
- The source and breadth of Trimble’s powerful pre-construction platform and ecosystem
I understand that by submitting my personal information to Trimble it is subject to the Trimble Privacy Notice. I agree that Trimble, its authorized representatives and its group of companies can contact me by email to promote their products and services. I consent to receive digital communications from Trimble. I understand I can opt-out of digital communications with Trimble at any time using the unsubscribe link in Trimble's email communications.